Buying a home demands an informed decision. You can count on your REALTOR® to provide the guidance you require.
- A REALTOR® can help determine how much you can afford to spend for a home. Often a REALTOR® can suggest ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods.
- A REALTOR® can tell you what personal and financial data is required when applying for a loan.
- A REALTOR® is familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- A REALTOR® can usually research housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service — even if you are relocating to another city.
- A REALTOR® can help familiarize you with the closing process.
- A REALTOR® can show you the homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- A REALTOR® often can suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- A REALTOR® is bound and obligated by the Code of Ethics to give fair treatment to all parties in the transaction.
- A REALTOR® is sensitive to the importance of this major commitment you are about to make. You can depend on the real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of an agreement satisfactory to both seller and buyer.
If you see a home as one of your most important investments, the REALTOR® you work with could be one of your most valuable resources. As a homebuyer, you can expect the commitment, integrity, and expertise that you’ll find in REALTORS®. It is the business of a REALTOR® to work with you by understanding your home buying needs and showing you properties that fit your lifestyle and budget.
VIP Realty Group, Inc.
A Place Where The Customer Is Always First!